Kevin Systrom the CEO of Instagram
Kevin Systrom the CEO of Instagram is interviewed by some goofy dude. The company is only 2 years old, has less than 10 employees but has attracted 25 million iPhone user customers! Watch this interview .
Here’s a diagram that shows you how to get your business up and running the right way as far as the legal world is concerned. The source is business.gov.
Click to embiggen.
Here are startup tips from the great Jeff Bezos of Amazon:
- Establish A High Hiring Bar – You’re Creating An Enduring Culture
- Be Stubborn And Flexible
- Obsess About Customers, Not Colleagues Or Competitors
- Know When To Throw Away The Organizational Chart
- Get Good Advice — And Ignore It (aka: Know When To Throw Away The Rule Book)
- Don’t Chase The Quick Buck
- The Two Pizza Rule
- Growth Happens In Bounds And Leaps — Of Faith
- Be Simpleminded
- Add Up Lots Of Little Advantages
It’s Important to Have a Realistic Sense of Your Idea’s Potential for Success Before You Start
Successful serial entrepreneur and author, MJ DeMarco, developed a test he calls NECST: Need, Entry, Control, Scale, and Time. He describes this framework as a path or litmus test to determine if a business idea is viable. The following is from a recent interview. Continue reading