Here’s a diagram that shows you how to get your business up and running the right way as far as the legal world is concerned. The source is business.gov.
Click to embiggen.
Here are startup tips from the great Jeff Bezos of Amazon:
- Establish A High Hiring Bar – You’re Creating An Enduring Culture
- Be Stubborn And Flexible
- Obsess About Customers, Not Colleagues Or Competitors
- Know When To Throw Away The Organizational Chart
- Get Good Advice — And Ignore It (aka: Know When To Throw Away The Rule Book)
- Don’t Chase The Quick Buck
- The Two Pizza Rule
- Growth Happens In Bounds And Leaps — Of Faith
- Be Simpleminded
- Add Up Lots Of Little Advantages
Here are some insightful startup tips from the founder of Dell.
“As important as school was, I found that it could be very disruptive to a steady income.”
“I had to give it a full go and see what happened. I couldn’t resist the opportunity. The deal was, I would start into business full time in May, and at the end of August we would take a look and decide if it was doing well.”
“It’s through curiosity and looking at opportunities in new ways that we’ve always mapped our path at Dell. There’s always an opportunity to make a difference.”
“There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don’t like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don’t spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.”